Airsoft in Russia

Tänne voi kirjoittaa ilman rekisteröitymistä/You can write here without registeration.
Forum rules
Vierailija! Lue ennen kuin postaat!
-Vierailijana voit luoda uusia aiheita sekä osallistua jo olemassa oleviin keskusteluihin.
-Kirjoita asiallisella nimimerkillä
-Kirjoita asiallista tekstiä
-Ei hyppimistä sängyllä
-Elä spämmää tai trollaa!
-Ei juoksemista sakset kädessä
-Ja älä väännä nenääsi noin
-Muista rekisteröityä siten saat käyttöön hurjasti enemmän ominaisuuksia!

Airsoft in Russia

Postby MadMax » Tue 2010-11-16 10:25

Hi. Has casually found your site and has been pleasantly surprised =) It is surprised by such high level of development airsoft in Finland!
[more]My nickname is MadMax. I am a member airsoft team “Polaris” from the city of Monchegorsk, Murmansk region, Russia. That is we practically neighbors =)
If it is interesting to you, I can tell that in Murmansk region airsoft recently develops quite successfully. Practically in each city there are one or several teams, on the big games (opening and season closing) comes on some hundreds persons. For region our northern, sparsely populated and kept away from the central Russia it is quite good indicators. But, for example, in Moscow and St.-Petersburg games collect on 4000-5000 persons. In Murmansk area regional association airsoft commands which coordinates more often operates and spends the big games, but small, private games will be organized by commands.
Our team from Monchegorsk acts in the ACU PAT, uses on arms M4, M4A1, М16. We aren't engaged in detailed simulation of the American army in respect of regimentals, and are concentrated on tactics and strategy of conducting fight. During too time, to regimentals and its conformity to original samples we pay certain attention.
In our area in a camouflage of the countries of the NATO few commands act, basically the Russian regimentals, arms and a camouflage (flora, gorka, skol, Russian digital camouflage) is certainly used. Therefore personally it was interesting to me to see in gallery that in Finland is as commands in multicam, and in the Russian gorka, flora and with an Ak-series on arms =)
We are engaged in with you one business, therefore personally the exchange of experience, especially with foreign colleagues is interesting to me. Questions of purchase of the weapon, expendable materials, a camouflage, tactics of game, the reference on special sites, etc., I think can be useful to both parties.
Besides, can be further it will be possible to spend and the first joint game Russian and Finnish airsoft teams. Why isn't present? =) Besides from my city to Oulu not so it is far, was at you some times in transit.
Therefore, I invite to cooperation your team. I will answer any interesting questions. Only, please, in English. Online translation from Finnish on Russian turns out very not clear =)[/more]
Wanted to attach some photo of our team, but hasn't understood options of your forum =)
MadMax

Re: Airsoft in Russia

Postby Parzi » Tue 2010-11-16 10:55

Salute MadMax!

I am very surprised that someone with same heart and mind has noticed our pages! :)
I think i can say behalf of all Koalitio trooppers that co-operation with Russian airsoft teams is a GREAT idea! :P

Koalitio has been playing in Finland, Estonia and Sweden. We are currently developing new ideas of playing inside and outside Finland. Actually i myself have been thinking many times that we could arrange game trip to Russia. The language is a little problem but if we had somekind of contact in Russia like your team Polaris, arrangements could be made smoothly. Also we could trade weapons and equipment since we might get access to some equipment here in Finland that maybe you cant get from Russia and your team can maybe get something that is not available in Finland :P

I dont see any problems why we couldnt arrange friendly team matches in Finland or Russia. We have cars in our use and the distance between our cities aint big.

Does your team have website or forum?
What kind of airsoft scenarios you play in Monchegorsk? Hard military simulation?

-Parzi-
Last edited by Parzi on Tue 2010-11-16 12:48, edited 1 time in total.
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby Parzi » Tue 2010-11-16 12:23

Oh and MadMax you can add image by doing like this:
1. Start a new message
2. Click Img button
3. By clicking image button you see [img] [img]
4. Put your DIRECT image url between the tags.
5. Done

It should look like this:

-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby MadMax » Tue 2010-11-16 15:02

Greetings, Parzi. We too consider possibility of cooperation as excellent idea =) Unfortunately, language really is a problem, but I think, what even small knowledge of English will be to understand enough each other =)
And the advantage of this cooperation can be very significant, you have truly told!
For example, it is assured that in Russia to buy the same Russian camouflage more cheaply and easier, than it to do at you =) And there if communications are adjusted, not the problem will send it to you. It simply example of possible cooperation =)
About joint games is it would be magnificent! At us in Murmansk area as I wrote earlier, the big games collect on some hundreds persons. With approach of winter of game of such scale at us aren't spent, now time of private, small games.
The nearest scale game is the traditional opening of a season spent in the end of May of each year in Severomorsk.
To you on games from our command could arrive some persons, it is necessary only Finnish to open visas =) Well and to you – Russian =)
But there is one question – as at border crossing to be with airsoft the weapon???? In Russia it isn't the weapon if energy of a shot doesn't exceed 3 Kilojoules. And at you?
The site at our command unfortunately isn't present, there is a group in the Russian social network.
Your site certainly has very much pleased, is perfectly made! As demonstration and attraction of new members it isn't replaceable!
About the scenario of games. If game opened or under the invitation here certainly registers the scenario, under each game they change. With my bad knowledge of English hardly it will turn out to describe scenarios in connection with use of the Russian military terms and concepts, which is difficult for translating into English = (
Unfortunately, from a photo hard disk so it will not turn out to attach. But I can throw off on e-mail some photo of our command that you knew. Also I can dump a photo of our friends from other commands which act in the Russian equipment.
Parzi, how many the person in yours club? Where you buy the weapon and equipment? All of you from Oulu or this association airsoft commands from all Finland? By the way, in Russia game airsoft name «strikeball» =)
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Tue 2010-11-16 16:33

Koalitio is a band of good friends. We currently have 30-40 quite active members. Most of our members are over 20 years old and very experienced. Also most of our members have served in finnish defence forces so we use our military skills to boost our effectiveness in airsoft. Our teams base of operations is Oulu. We play 1-2 times per week here in Oulu. We try to play in other cities many times in a year. Also once in a year we travel to Berget game at Sweden and also to Softerna competition in Estonia.

In Finland we play the whole year. In winter the games are 20-30 persons and in summer we get something like 70-100 players. Do you play in winter also in Russia?
If you have private or open scenarios we would be very interested to sent some 5-10 players at least to see whats the strikeball like in Russia :P

About the border issue. We have been in Estonia and Sweden with our airsoft weapons and there was no problem. Also in Berget games in Sweden there has been usually 50 players from Russia with their weapons. Maybe you could try to find out what is the procedure in the Russian border?

It is nice to hear that you have liked our website. Actually i was inspired by your attention and i am going to make one international page to our website to please all of you guys who cant understand Finnish language :P
Btw did you see our CQB-Saha video on the website? If not see it from here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roCpsnL7 ... r_embedded
You can also see the video from our news section: http://koalitio.fi/?page_id=13

What comes to our equipment we buy it from many places. In Finland there is located the biggest military surpluss store in whole europe the store is Varusteleka
Also we use many stores from UK and USA.
ASMC is a store in Germany that we use also.
Russian gear we have bought from stores like: http://www.soviet-propaganda.com or http://www.redforces.com

Also we have ordered some splav gear to store in Russia and some of our friends has visited Russia and bought them from local shop.

Maybe you could tell us about your team? How many members? What kind of players are you?

PS: You can send e-mail to me parzi @ koalitio.fi
I can post you teams image to this forum for example if you send me the image :)
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby MadMax » Tue 2010-11-16 21:23

Cool! Parzi, actually, believe me, your relation to airsoft causes respect!!! I saw your photo albums and your story confirms – in Oulu airsoft, to the Russian measures, is developed simply perfectly well!!!
In Russia the general rules forbid to participate in games to minor players, at us with it is strict from the point of view of the law – in case of a trauma of such player the organizer of game can be punished including to get to prison. Therefore in commands basically too guys are more senior 20 – 22 years. Many served in the Russian army, including were at war in the Chechen Republic.
Commands conditionally share in respect of modeling degree – there are those who has in a greater degree come in strikeball for game, simply game for them the main thing, others do an emphasis on “MilSim” – military simulation. I do not know, whether you will understand me? =) milsim-commands strictly watch exact conformity of the form, stripes, reality arms. Spend the games thus as though they are on real military service. Therefore on the Russian classification – you real, uncompromising milsim =)
Should tell that all serious commands, whether are engaged they milsim or not, nevertheless in respect of equipment look quite correctly.
That is on serious games there are no dudes in ACU-cap, in sports trousers and with АК in hands =) such dudes, (which at us "Pokemons" are called), from serious games drive far and for a long time =)
For our region airsoft expensive enough hobby, and for the present new enough to us. For example, the equipment complete set (ACU ) - weapon , a camouflage, the accumulator, spheres, points etc. costs at us in the sum about 600 euros – and is the monthly salary at us in region =)
We wanted to get the American camouflage, know why? When all around play to the Russian equipment with whom it to be at war? With each other? =))) that is we as though the regular enemy =) though don't put any other sense in the American form – that is nobody worships to Obama, it doesn't dream to leave to America and so on=))) simply clothes, anything else. Though many associates very negatively concern our choice – well you understand, “Cold war” in the last century and other nonsense =)
Airsoft shops in region aren't present, all is ordered through the Internet, we pay for delivery. That that goes from the USA, something from China.
Who that buys various devices on a gear on dealextrim.com.
Many commands including ours, are at a formation stage. In our city we advertize our movement, including through a local press. But while it is direct in sew to a command not many members - 7 persons. These are those who acts in the American camouflage. Still the person 8 – independent fighters. Who plays in Germany camouflage , who in the Russian camouflage…
But we closely cooperate with our friends from cities-neighbors (Apatity, Kirovsk). Therefore, having united, on private games we can collect on 40 persons. In the Murmansk there are many commands, but they from us is already far, and on the general games we meet Murmansk commands only on closing or opening of each season on which there come commands from all area.
About winter games – I will tell fairly, we gather, but not so it is frequent as summer. As a rule winter gathering pass in the destroyed or not completed buildings. In the summer we in a city have two ranges – one thrown settlement, another – the thrown military territory.
I will try to dump to you on the photo e-mail, some of them are production, made in the advertizing purposes. Others - the photo from games, including a photo of our friends is simple.
And about page for foreigners is a good idea =) Because the Finnish language such difficult, I long tried to understand for the first time, what means "Sanan" kuiva "vastakohta on?:» =))))))))
MadMax

Postby CrazyIvan » Tue 2010-11-16 22:13

Привет!
Рад услышать, что русские уже так далеко продвинулись в Страйкболе! Добро пожаловать в Финляндию! :)
Ух, как хотелось бы с "нашими" поиграть. :D

Я не из местной команды. Просто часто захожу на этот форум по делам.
Если чё могу помочь вам в понимании друг друга.
-Антон, из Иисалми
CrazyIvan

Postby Parzi » Tue 2010-11-16 22:47

MadMax if you send me a e-mail i can reply the answer to the question "I long tried to understand for the first time, what means "Sanan" kuiva "vastakohta on?"

The question is there beacause we dont want any spamming bots to our forum. I can tell you the answer on email so you can make a real user account on this forum :P
Also me made this visitor posting thing that you are now using so ppl can contact us without the account and it proved to be useful this time :)
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby MadMax » Wed 2010-11-17 09:35

Parzi,photo has sent on yours e-mail if there will be a desire - you can lay out them at your forum =)

PS - Антон,привет =)Вот уж не ожидал услышать на финском форуме русскую речь =) В случае чего буду интересоваться у тебя переводом того или иного слова=) Во всяком случае кодовое слово на этом форуме я разгадывал долго и с применением различных он-лайн словарей =)
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Wed 2010-11-17 16:56

I have received some really nice promotion pictures from Russia thanks to MadMax! Here is some of them and i must say that usually ACU pattern does not fit anywhere but it seems that Russia and its nature is exeption :P
The images are property of Team Polaris from Monchegorsk, Murmansk region, Russia.

And in the end two of my personal favorites :twisted:

-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby Heikki » Wed 2010-11-17 17:00

Are those your favorites because there is a not so cool outfitted underdog shooting USA-army looking guys? :D

Little payback coming!
Heikki
Koala

Postby Parzi » Wed 2010-11-17 17:06

Hahaahah!

Maybe they are, maybe they are not. But the "underdog" with the shotgun is awesome :D
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby MadMax » Thu 2010-11-18 09:49

It is glad that you have estimated a joke about the guy with a shot-gun =) Certainly, these photos are created in the advertizing purposes as in real game all ours «the American group» with all «М4 and sniper rifles» not long would hold on against one guy with a shot-gun =)
Parzi, I couldn't translate correctly your phrase «Here is some of them and i must say that usually ACU pattern does not fit anywhere but it seems that Russia and its nature is exeption». How I have understood, what that not so with a coloring of ours ACU?
Most likely indeed =) though all camouflage is bought on http://www.airsoftpost.com
By the way, can there will be interesting, references on Russian the Internet - shops where we get the weapon:
http://www.7-62.ru
http://www.elsoldado.ru
http://www.voentursnar.ru– suppliers of the weapon and account parts
Any devices which not to find in Russia, we buy sometimes http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.914

Besides, many Russian teams order regimentals on http://www.splav.ru

If it will be interesting, you can look, only here translation into English there like isn't present, therefore be guided by words: «страйкбол» is airsoft, «камуфляж, одежда» is a camouflage, clothes, «привод, оружие» is a weapon. Well and the prices from sites have put on 43 to understand, how many it costs in euro =)
for example – 516 rub/43=12 euro
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Thu 2010-11-18 18:13

The thing about ACU camouflage is that we have joke here in Oulu. The joke is that ACU camouflage does not match anything in the nature or buildings so we joke about that ACU is camo that does not work anywhere. But in your photos the ACU blends nicely to the snow and concrete. I think you understood it right on the first time. In your enviroment the ACU truly works :P

What kind of games are these season start and finale games? How big? What kind of missions? When they are usually held?

One of these season start games could be a good time to travel to Russia. Big game with lots of players lets you see the true Russian strikeball. Also i expect the you have somekind of pre-game and after-game parties? It would be great to play with you guys and afterwards tell stories about life and enjoy some good beer and ofcourse vodka! :D
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby wittman » Thu 2010-11-18 20:12

Hello Madmax! Thank you for giving address to 7-62.ru , you are my new best friend :D
wittman
Koala

Postby MadMax » Fri 2010-11-19 10:16

About ACU has understood now. At us the same joke is about it.
And after one photo which have found in the Internet, we joke that on games it is necessary to take always with myself a sofa that on it to disappear from the opponent:

=))))))))))))))))))

Though at us round mountain, it is a lot of stones – in such conditions ACU it is yet bad, but in summer wood – certainly we are allocated strongly =)
About games – season opening is usually spent in the end of May. On this game there come nearby 150 persons from all our region. The scenario at last opening was such:
«According to the new military doctrine, joint tactical doctrines with the assistance of the block of the NATO, Russia and the several other states are spent. The «country A» has on hand strengthened area in the north of range, the «country B» in the south. In equidistant territory there is a neutral military hospital which gives support to the party supervising it. In each of staffs of the parties there are computers with the confidential data and communication centers. As in range territory empty bunkers and other constructions in which it is possible to find warehouses of medicines settle down. In immediate proximity to base of the «country A» strategically important object - the bridge is located. At base of «country B» the source of potable water giving water supply to civilians of the nearest friendly city. At each country is on 1 weapon box, allowing to spend charge in immediate proximity from it (in radius of 1 meter).In known sector there is a group of correspondents. One of them is wounded.
The primary goals of the country.
1. Deduction of a building of a staff of the party. (As of 18, 21 and 00 hours)
2. Capture of a building of a staff of the enemy party. (As of 18, 21 and 00 hours)
3. Capture and hospital deduction. (As of 18, 21 and 00 hours)

Additional problems.
1. Control of cartridge boxes. (As of 00 hours)
2. A finding and delivery in a staff of the party of the computer with the confidential data.
3. A communication center finding, reading of codes of access and transfer to their staff of the party.
4. To find group of correspondents and to deliver it in the staff. (As of 21 hour)
5. To transport the wounded correspondent in under control hospital, to keep hospital within 30 minutes and to deliver the correspondent back in a party staff. (Mission is valid only till 21 o'clock)
6. For the country A - imitation of a poisoning of a drinking source. (Once with 21 to 00)
7. For the country B - imitation of blasting of the bridge. (Once with 21 to 00)»
The scenario has made "Krechet"

It is a part of the scenario of the big game, for an example.
The radio communication, finding time in a «zone dead», well and certainly tactics and game strategy and so on was separately discussed.
About a party after game - Parzi, well The pair of bottles of beer or vodka allows to talk about life in the evening, after game, sitting at a fire =)))))) well you understand, what I mean? =)))))))))
wittman, I hope, what it is useful to you 7-62, it is the good and checked up shop in which I many times ordered different interesting things =) only I do not know, about its prices – for you it is expensively or it is cheap?
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Fri 2010-11-19 17:42

The last scenario you had seems to be exactly what i like in scenarios. Lots of different missions for many kind of people. Also it seems that the scenario runs trough the whole day.

I would like to know if you have similiar game there in May 2011?

If we could know in an advance when the game is held and where? And also what are the factions and equipment restrictions?

With this information i could arrange a expedition of 5-10 men to Russia :P It would a great start to our summer season to come there and see you guys! Also its about 6 months or so and that goes fast :lol:
The best thing would be that if we could spend a whole weekend in there?

In return if you are interested we can organise a game for you here in Finland. You could come here to spend a weekend? I think we can arrange some place for you to sleep. Couple beers and sauna in friday. A good 6-8 hour game on saturday and then vodka and sauna!

Summer here in Finland is very very busy for Koalitio. We are participating many local games in Oulu. Also we go to Sweden for one week to join Berget 9. Then we need to travel to Estonia to compete in Softerna 11. Also in some point we need to travel to mountain Kebnekaise in Sweden so as you can see the summer is very very busy :) Best time for your visit could be the winter months. If winter not good maybe we can make a room for the summer but i cannot promise anything :P
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby BigDane » Sun 2010-11-21 16:04

Mäki haluan venäjälle pelaamaan!!!!
BigDane

Postby MadMax » Mon 2010-11-22 16:34

Guys, thanks for the invitation=))) we will try to arrive to you on a visit, not with its full complement certainly, but for couple of days to arrive and play I think it will turn out. I anyway have a visa, and there are plans to go to Finland even without equipment, so to meet-talk most likely precisely it will be possible)))
About command arrival - on mine to arrange such game would be simply super. Besides at you an excellent city. So we will be glad to meet the colleagues and to drink pair of bottles of Russian vodka =))))))
Accordingly, also we invite to themselves though in the winter at us games are rare, but can at you there are fans of mountain skis or snowboarding? At us the season in a week just opens. For a long time I am fond of it, and I can tell that driving at us is much more interesting and cheaper, than in Rovaniemi. So welcome)))) If it is interesting – look on the Internet of a photo of our mounting skiing resorts in mountains which "Hibiny" are called.
Now about season opening in Russia – the parties are divided depending on a camouflage and the weapon, it is Russia vs the NATO more often. Therefore, if you arrive in the Russian camouflage, will support the block of Russia, if in any camouflage of the NATO we will act on one party))))
On restrictions. As a rule they are that –
For sniper rifles restriction in 172 m/s.
For machine guns restriction in 150 m/s.
Storms buildings with such weapon it is forbidden.
For all other weapon, including pistols, restriction in 130 m/s. Game in buildings is resolved.
Therefore look, choose with what equipment will eat, if it will turn out to be at season opening in Russia. I think, in case of your arrival, benevolent reception in a Murmansk society to you will be provided – wow!!!! Finns in Russian camouflage, have arrived to Murmansk area to play in strikeball. It is improbable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Mon 2010-11-22 23:09

MadMax this is starting to sound like a plan.

You are most warmly welcome to Oulu during the winter. Arrive with or without friends we can have chat and maybe a little game.

I will start planning season 2011 opening game in Russia for our team. I wont promise that we will arrive in Russian camo or NATO camo. Time will show us with what gear we want to play then. The season opening will be the best time fo us to come because we have several months to plan our trip and get the money for it. As soon as you know more inffo about the seson start game like time and place let us know?
-Urgh-
Parzi

Next

Return to Vierasosio/Quests