Airsoft in Russia

Tänne voi kirjoittaa ilman rekisteröitymistä/You can write here without registeration.
Forum rules
Vierailija! Lue ennen kuin postaat!
-Vierailijana voit luoda uusia aiheita sekä osallistua jo olemassa oleviin keskusteluihin.
-Kirjoita asiallisella nimimerkillä
-Kirjoita asiallista tekstiä
-Ei hyppimistä sängyllä
-Elä spämmää tai trollaa!
-Ei juoksemista sakset kädessä
-Ja älä väännä nenääsi noin
-Muista rekisteröityä siten saat käyttöön hurjasti enemmän ominaisuuksia!

Re: Airsoft in Russia

Postby Parzi » Mon 2010-11-29 01:32

MadMax i have something for you :P

Take a look at this link and the first entry on it!

http://koalitio.fi/?page_id=13
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby MadMax » Mon 2010-11-29 11:39

Hi, Parzi. Saw news about page in English. Hahaha, has involuntarily served any changes on your site))))
Guys, actually, if at you are plans on the international activity, at least the small information in English will be very useful. Believe me - even to send the message at your forum to the person who is not understanding Finnish, it is already enough difficult. So idea excellent))))
About season opening in Russia – I have understood that the basic consent from you already is. It is good))) At me still certainly no details are present, but if that that is known – I will inform you. As it will be charged for your command at ours strikeball organization. Most likely from you it is required to send in advance a command photo in that equipment in which will play. About restrictions on arms I already wrote – I think, these are rules universal.
About a venue of opening of a season while too not absolutely clearly is can be either Severomorsk or Kirovsk. Personally Kirovsk is pleasant to me more, there is the huge territory surrounded with mountains, many the thrown military constructions. In general, boringly there it will not be exact)))
Concerning your road, I will tell at once – from Oulu to border (Salla) about 320 km, from border to Monchegorsk – too about 320 km.
Date of opening of a season will depend on weather that is when snow will thaw. Most likely in any days off during the period from May, 21 till May, 29th, 2011.
I hope that we will have time to talk about it personally as there is all the same an idea to arrive in Suomi ))))
MadMax

Postby MadMax » Wed 2010-12-15 11:22

Hi, koalitio))
There is one question - you in the beginning of January will spend games? We in Russia have 10 days of rest (from December, 31st till January, 10th). I plan for some days to go in Rovaniemi but if you have a game on January, 6th or 7, I would arrive to you, to exchange experience))
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Wed 2010-12-15 23:47

MadMax wrote:Hi, koalitio))
There is one question - you in the beginning of January will spend games? We in Russia have 10 days of rest (from December, 31st till January, 10th). I plan for some days to go in Rovaniemi but if you have a game on January, 6th or 7, I would arrive to you, to exchange experience))

We dont have any special games arranged for that time since usually our weekly games are held in sundays during the winter. The january 6th(thursday) is a holiday for us so we could arrange Koalitio game for that day or in january 7th(saturday). What i mean by Koalitio game is that we could summon all the Koalitio members to play who are int the city at that time. We could go to Saha (outdoor CQB) or to Kettuski (forrest battle) to play and have fun. You could meet finnish players, see what equipment we have and talk about airsoft in general and ofcourse do some shooting :)

There is a change we could get some russian speaking guys there also to make the conversation easier :) Also we can possibly arrange airsoft equipment you can use if you cant bring your own. Place to sleep can be also arranged if needed. After the game i guess we can maybe arrange some sauna and vodka :)

If you decide to travel Oulu you can contact me with email or private message and i can help you with the arrangements. I can support with driving instructions, place to sleep, food and so on :)
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby Rectunator » Thu 2010-12-16 02:10

And if you can, bring some of your friends with you. The more the merrier.
For the love of God and all that is holy, my anus is bleeding!
Rectunator
Koala

Postby MadMax » Thu 2010-12-16 10:14

Guys, wishing to go to Oulu at us is, but a barrier are visas. Unfortunately, the Finnish visa do long, besides soon new year – the Finnish embassy hasn't time to give out the visa to all wishing to look on jolopuki)))
The visa is while only at me so if to turn out to go – I will be the pioneer)))
Therefore, if there will be no force-majeur, will try to arrive to you to look and participate in Finnish airsoft)))
I will be grateful, if will help with placing. As that it took place at you in hotel, like "Edem", but it expensive, fuck. Other hotels I do not know ((( So I will consider any variants)))
About game – all the same where, the main thing cheerfully to spend time))
PS – I hope you drink Russian vodka, companions?)))))
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Thu 2010-12-16 10:39

MadMax wrote:Guys, wishing to go to Oulu at us is, but a barrier are visas. Unfortunately, the Finnish visa do long, besides soon new year – the Finnish embassy hasn't time to give out the visa to all wishing to look on jolopuki)))
The visa is while only at me so if to turn out to go – I will be the pioneer)))
Therefore, if there will be no force-majeur, will try to arrive to you to look and participate in Finnish airsoft)))
I will be grateful, if will help with placing. As that it took place at you in hotel, like "Edem", but it expensive, fuck. Other hotels I do not know ((( So I will consider any variants)))
About game – all the same where, the main thing cheerfully to spend time))
PS – I hope you drink Russian vodka, companions?)))))

Ofcourse we drink russian vodka. Currently our favourite is the Russian Standard Vodka :P
Well you can go to hotel if you like to. Second option is to sleep for example in my apartment but i dont have that quality hotel bed :D

Give me a email or private message so we can start planning your stay here :)
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby MadMax » Thu 2010-12-16 16:47

Parzi,has sent to you e-mail
MadMax

Postby MadMax » Thu 2011-01-27 17:27

Hi, guys. How your affairs? How develops airsoft in Oulu?)))
Earlier has written to guys from the my command the small report on the trip to Finland -

"Hi, comrads, who interested strikeball))) Wanted to tell a little about the trips to Finland, on game with our Finnish colleagues from Oulu about which I told earlier.
The idea to drive on Christmas vacation has arisen spontaneously after guys have invited to the game. The visa has been opened, time to go too was, the invitation was available)) in general all cards in hands.
To Oulu to go about 800 km, but the Finnish roads and an infrastructure really pleased, therefore the road didn't strain absolutely. On the way besides has called in in Rovaniemi, see on "Father Frost" (its russian Santa),
To Oulu has arrived in the evening, has taken place at the commander of a command. Have drunk for a meeting, go in a sauna ( in a sauna on 4 floor of an apartment house!!!)))) In Finland in general a real cult of a sauna: in houses, apartments, even in student's hostels there are sweating rooms.
Next day game has been organized. The first impression is it was simply magnificent!! In game participated an order of 40 persons, all are equipped rather and rather seriously (real armor, helmets, REAL Soviet devices of night vision for АК and SVD, well and drives simply extraordinary quality. I can tell that 'my' М4 worked all the day long on baterry 1200 maH since it was LiPo baterry on 11 V). On range the thrown factory, around the big territory with uninhabited small houses, wood is located. The territory really class, is where to run about and do some shooting.
The parties were divided on color camo, actually the NATO against Russia (Hahaha, considering that I act in ACU it was a little unusual to play against "Russian" territory of other state)))
Now about the game. Well I can tell, while we here suffer any hogwash about what "eggs more abruptly" and who «will order parade», guys really play a strike and do it very professionally, believe. Tactics and game strategy at height, it is visible that all receptions were fulfilled in practice many times. Command interaction impresses. Guys work in 4man-group, everyone keeps at a distance also the function and plays very intelligently. Only competent actions and acts. Really, I as though participated in holywood film shootings ))))
Game rules are rather interesting, they differ from ours a little. The first hit doesn't mean a pass, it only wound (if you play a helmet and a bullet-proof vest). After it you should fall with shouts "Medic!!!" and your companions can take out you from a battlefield. Game thus becomes very real on sensations. Around shouts who that pulls out someone from a bombardment zone, real cool!!!! It is necessary to do all quickly because differently if in some minutes you don't pull out the companion, it conditionally perishes and goes in deadzone. If you will pull out, it has still a possibility to play, even to one hit.
It is authorized to use any tuning (yes, even treasured 150 m/s)))), but in a 'auto' mode it is possible to play in the street, at buildings use only a mode of single shooting.
In general, played all the day long, till now under impression)))) Then was again a sauna, tasting of Russian vodka which has brought with itself, here and there … For these some days the English has tightened conversations on game, on our general history, on life so that then with ours boarderman the beginnings on the way back in English to speak))))
Now I remember these days, and it is really joyful. Perhaps, it was the best trip to Finland and is exact the best game among all which at me already were!
Besides, guys have shown interest to possible game here, at us. So, if all will turn out, can be on season opening. I think it it would be very interesting.
Well also I will dump some more photo from game, it not production photos and me seems the photographer rather in a fantastic way has consulted with the work."
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Thu 2011-01-27 18:46

We have everything OK here! Lots of games coming in the spring and summer :)
Oh and most important is that i have a new magpul m4a1 carbine ! :twisted:
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby MadMax » Sat 2011-02-05 00:00

Hi, guys. If remember, we spoke concerning your arrival on game to Russia?
There was now a first information about on game at us in Murmansk area.
Roughly – on May, 21st, 2011. A venue – around settlement Rosljakovo (10 km. From Murmansk, on the bank of Kola bay, can look for the information in Google).
About the scenario while anything I can not tell, there can be organizers of game at all will to keep the scenario a secret, and will give out tasks in envelopes already on the game.
All our game ranges about a city of Murmansk are the closed zones as nearby there are military facilities. Therefore for participation in games we send in advance the data in «Federal Security Service” (FSB - ФСБ ) for the permission.
If it is interesting to you, now it is a high time to start to open the Russian visas, and I here will try to direct your data to FSB.
If that, ask questions, I will try to answer them)))
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Sat 2011-02-05 08:11

Hello Maxim!

Yes we are definately inerested to come play strikeball in Russia! Next week i will find out how we can apply visas for the trip. Also ei will start to figure out how many from Koalitio want to travel to Russia. You keep us informed if the days change and i keep you informed about how our visas proceed :P
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby MadMax » Mon 2011-02-07 17:33

Hi, Mikko. Yes, certainly I will tell you the new information about this game and to notify you.
From you it is necessary to be defined till the end of February with a number of people which go on game, and to send me this list.
I will try to coordinate in Russia for you the admission in the closed zone and I will make the official invitation.
Concerning road. From Oulu to Monchegorsk – 800 km. Road across Finland I will not describe, there you know all))) your way – Oulu – Kemi-Rovaniemi – Salla – border.
In Russia when will cross border, at once can fill the car at small gas station. after that 80 kilometers of a dirt road to the city of Alakurtti, here you can fill a full tank of your car (accept credit cards).
Further on the way to Monchegorsk (about 300 km) there will be no cities in general. You will pass crossroads on the cities of Kandalaksha, Polar Zori, Apatity and then will arrive to me.
At us one highway, goes from the south to the north, to lose the way very difficult))))
To leave to you it is better early in the morning. With itself take the canister with gasoline, can be useful. Necessarily spare wheel (2 pieces are better). Also take tents and sleeping bags, there can be we will to sleep one night on game range.
In the end of May weather at us is unpredictable – there can be a snow or there can be +15 degrees.
On equipment is to you to solve, but take more accumulators, on game them there will be no place to charge.
Still – in the car put the Finnish-Russian phrase book, Russian militia on the journey can stop you, they idiots and English language don't know )))
MadMax

Postby MadMax » Wed 2011-03-23 23:23

Hi, guys.
I have good news for those planning to travel to Russia. Customs has sent an official response about the transport of airsoft-weapons. Literally translated I can not, but common sense - for foreigners to enter the territory of Russia with the equipment can be!
document is sent to you, Parzi
MadMax

Postby MadMax » Sat 2011-03-26 16:32

Hello!
friends, the opportunity to shop on the website of the Russian OMON special equipment.
Delivery cost in Finland, to be honest, I do not know. But if the offer interests you, ready to learn.
product on the website of really high quality!
address of the website - http://www.army-store.ru/
MadMax

Postby wittman » Wed 2011-04-20 20:41

Is it possible to find and/or buy a deactivated PK or PKM from russia? :)
http://www.google.fi/imgres?imgurl=http ... CEYQ9QEwBA
wittman
Koala

Postby Kebab » Wed 2011-04-20 23:55

Can you order the items for yourself? Because we are coming there within a month so we could transport the items to Finland with us
Kebab
Koala

Postby MadMax » Thu 2011-04-21 09:31

Yes, of course, I can order selected items and then pass them to you in Russia.
besides, maybe I'll go to Rovaniemi on 12 June, I pass the goods are already in Finland.

for PKM - not quite sure what you need. you need to airsoft-gun PKM? I'm not sure that such models generate.
MadMax

Postby Parzi » Thu 2011-04-21 11:13

MadMax wrote:Yes, of course, I can order selected items and then pass them to you in Russia.
besides, maybe I'll go to Rovaniemi on 12 June, I pass the goods are already in Finland.

for PKM - not quite sure what you need. you need to airsoft-gun PKM? I'm not sure that such models generate.

Wittman is talking about real steel deactivated PKM. When you have deactivated PKM you can remove the real internals and custom fit the airsoft mechabox there. Real PKM exterior parts and airsoft internals, how awesome is that? ;)
-Urgh-
Parzi

Postby Parzi » Thu 2011-04-21 11:44

Maxim are there Kizlyar knifes shop at Monchegorsk where you could test and buy knifes?

I would like to have this type of Kizlyar knife from Russia http://www.army-store.ru/product/bekas- ... m-risunkom
You can order it from the shop but i was also thinking that if there is knife shop in Monchegorsk i can buy it myself when we come there :)
-Urgh-
Parzi

PreviousNext

Return to Vierasosio/Quests